Monday, August 10, 2009

Operations Manager Caught Me Smoking!

Ohhhhh yes smoking anywhere with this electric cigarette or e-cig if you will, is so cool. I was walking out of a meeting and the Operations Mgr. from his office saw this thing light up and asked, "(*&(& are you doing?!" Obviously everyone at work knows that I smoked but not everyone knew I quit with this electric cigarette from http://www.freesmokeless.com/. I gladly explained to him what this was and that it doesn't involve tobacco and it was water vapor coming out of my mouth. Funny isn't it? I mean like I'm sure anyone would want to pick up one of these just to see what the boss's boss would say. Cool huh? Well anyway,,, the long and the short of it was that he ended up congratulating me on quitting smoking and thought it was the coolest thing. He used to smoke too, but used auricular therapy and for him that worked. As for me,,,, I likessss to smoke. And, if there ever was a product that tasted, felt, and obviously looked like a cigarette,,,,, I'd be the first to buy it. People just do your research... I want everyone to get the most bang for their buck. Nowhere else I've found it to be cheaper. http://www.freesmokeless.com/ ... the cheapest most advanced e-cig electric cigarette around. If you find it cheaper,,, reply! lol good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment