Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In response to the first entry of the E-Cig....

Hi,


There are a lot of questions I'm getting about this product at http://www.freesmokeless.com/. I understand that some may be put off that I'm advertising too much in this blog which is fine, I can respect that.

The purpose was to give my first hand count on how I found the right e-cig for me. Seriously, I've tried the gum, patch, zyban, herbals,,, etc. This is by far the best thing I've found. I really thought and still think that if there was a product that can come close to a cigarette, I’d get it….and I did. Was I the first in line,, come on man it’s just an expression. Cut me some slack, I’m very new to this networking site. Is it a cigarette? No… obviously not. Does it taste like one? Well, in all honestly… it’s the closest thing that does. To give a clearer picture, someone asked… does it REALLY taste like a cig? I simply explained take a fresh back of cigarettes and open them up. Without lighting the cig, take a drag off the unlit cig and you’ll taste the tobacco flavoring etc. To me that’s the best I can describe it and I haven’t tried any other flavors out there, because the purpose for me was to replace the harmful cigs with the healthier ones.

About the guarantee and warranty at http://www.freesmokeless.com/:

Yes if you are not satisfied with the product in any way, simply return the product and you’ll get your money back. This is for those people who want to try it and if they don’t want it,,,for any reason,,, you get your money back so you have nothing to lose. On the warrantee, it does cover the battery since the cartridges are disposable. HOWEVER, I’m sure if you had any faulty cartridges (just by chance, personally haven’t had a problem with them) they’d replace those. If you had a faulty USB charger or wall charger, again… I’m sure they’d replace it. To better direct you, please contact their customer service because I’m not the company and no I do not manufacture these. They are very friendly over there and are very helpful with anything questions or concerns.

Is it really the most advanced?

For those who are experienced e-cig junkies or vapor monkeys like me, we know there has been an evolution of the e-cig as we know it today. That said, a 3 piece e-cig isn’t as advanced as a two piece. Again, you get a fresh atomizer in each cartridge. I don’t know how much more I can explain that the technology is superior. To me that’s better than having to replace the atomizer every so often….right?

Is it the cheapest?

Well it’s the cheapest with the two piece technology. That said, most companies who also offer the two piece technology sell their cartridges more (14-15$ for 5) than the ones at http://www.freesmokeless.com/ which sells theirs 10 for $18.95. Obviously that’s cheaper and I haven’t found a company that sells them cheaper. Remember the built in atomizer cartridges. If you find them cheaper, please let me know! However, I’m not going to order in bulk rate or anything,,, I just don’t have that kind of money lol.

The only three ingredients in the cartridges are water, propylene glycol, and nicotine…

Yes it’s true, ask the manufacturer yourself…. I don’t make these, so if they tell you different or if they are lying, please let me know.

So again, I’m a regular human being that has a day job. I’m not the manufacturer, owner, or whatever. I’m a data analyst and love smoking on the job! :-D Actually, I just wanted to quit cigarettes and this was the best thing out of all of the ones I’ve had before.

I wish anyone who wants to quit smoking,, the best… it worked for me with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment